Saturday 26 May 2012

Soft Steel by Sam Smith

‘Soft steel, what bloody use is that?’

‘It can be shaped into things I guess. What do you want to make?’

‘I don’t know. I’m still a bit sceptical about this whole thing.’

‘Look, there’s nothing to do worry about. I’ll make something.’

‘What are you making?’

‘Watch.’

‘It’s a boat.’

‘I hate boats.’

‘What’s wrong with boats?’

‘They’re bullshit.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Boats are stupid. Just use a plane you bloody idiot.’

‘Fine, hold on.’

‘Are you making a plane?’

‘Yes.’

‘I’m scared of flying.’

‘Christ, what do you want me to make?’

‘Me.’

‘You?’

‘Me. Make a tiny steel me.’

‘Why?’

‘I want to be the strongest man.’

‘But it will be made of soft steel.’

‘Make it.’

‘Please let me sleep.’

‘No, you have to stay awake. Show me something else. I am bored of soft steel.’

‘Here is a small animal.’

‘Okay.’

No comments:

Post a Comment