Thursday 24 May 2012

Cheeky Wink by Lesley Whyte

I've never really had a way with women. Well, I had a way with them, but it wasn't a good one. That sounds creepier than it was meant to. I've always seemed to have this habit of upsetting women. It didn't matter what I said, they'd react terribly.

Just the other week, I was in a bar and told this woman that she had loo roll stuck to her shoe. I thought she'd be grateful, she was dressed up real nice and I figured she'd be embarrassed if one of her friends or her boyfriend noticed. She slapped me.

That happens a lot. I've never understood why. And then, I was telling my friend that story, and he asked if I did that thing I do. I didn't know what he was talking about. Turns out I have a nervous twitch, it looks like a cheeky wink. No wonder women were creeped out when I talked to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment