Wednesday 16 May 2012

Russian Velvet by Meg Burrows

‘Russian Velvet – eugh, it makes me feel so cheap!’

‘Anything’s going to make you feel cheap from here, besides, its for one time and one time only – just get it and we can go.’

‘What the…. What is a ‘Coxy Harrington’ meant to be?’

‘I have no idea. No. Sorry’

‘That just looks wrong – where are you meant to put things in that?’

‘Maybe you’re not.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘You’re not meant to put them anywhere… you just, well, let them hang.’

‘They hang enough by themselves, the whole idea of this was to give me some oomph, some POW WOW – not POW – looking –like – a – cow. Oh, let’s just forget it.’

‘No, come on look, this ones ok. ‘Champagne Charisma’ – not too bad, not too many buckles, not too colourful…’

‘There’s no colour. It’s like cat’s sick or old porridge. No, I’d rather just leave it – if I can’t go with what I’ve got, there’s no point is there.’

‘Totally. Go with it, let it all hang – I mean flow, go with the flow.’

No comments:

Post a Comment